02 Jun Your Guide to The Royal Poinciana Plaza
Forté is ideally situated on South Flagler Drive, offering distinctive residences, elevated amenities and a uniquely upscale lifestyle mere moments from the best things to do in Palm Beach. Many of the world’s most discerning tastemakers call the island home, and The Royal Poinciana Plaza is considered one of Palm Beach’s premier attractions. Built in the late 1950s by John Volk, the landmarked property and its lush, sprawling gardens are a masterful showcase of mid-century style and sensibilities.
The Royal Poinciana Plaza echoes some of Europe’s legendary retail destinations, including the Palais Royal in Paris, and offers a selection of luxury retail, fashion, dining and entertainment, along with amenities for locals and visitors alike. Arranged around two beautiful, open-air courtyards with outdoor furniture, palm trees and lush, sprawling gardens, this is a perfect destination for you to gather with family and friends, while indulging in the finest shopping and dining Palm Beach has to offer.
Explore our introductory guide to this celebrated social and shopping hub below.
SHOPPING AT THE ROYAL POINCIANA
Explore 180,000 square feet of retail space within The Royal Poinciana Plaza. Within the Plaza, storefronts include a variety of internationally renowned designers, elegant spas and salons, upscale health and wellness outlets, and exclusive art galleries
• Acquavella Galleries
• Asprey London
• Badgley Mischka
• Edward Fleming Salon
• Gavlak Gallery
• Jimmy Choo
• Oscar de la Renta
• Pace Gallery
• Paul LaBrecque Salon & Spa
• Saint Laurent
• Skarstedt Gallery
• Zadig & Voltaire
DINING AT THE ROYAL POINCIANA PLAZA
Whether you’re looking for a light snack or indulging in a sit-down dinner and drinks, there are plenty of restaurants and bars to try within the Royal Poinciana Plaza.
• Celis Produce – family-owned market and juice bar selling 100 percent organic, locally sourced produce as well as fresh cold-pressed juices and handcrafted smoothies
• Coyo Taco – authentic, award-winning Mexican food experience featuring bold, traditional flavors and sustainable ingredients
• Palm Beach Grill – an island mainstay since 1999, this elegantly casual restaurant serves expertly-crafted American cuisine and cocktails
• Sant Ambroeus – presenting a taste of old-world Milan via Manhattan in the heart of Palm Beach, Sant Ambroeus offers a fine dining experience as well as casual bar seating and a signature coffee bar and gelateria
• The Honor Bar – a more relaxed yet elegant counterpoint to Palm Beach Grill, this is Florida’s only Honor Bar location and one of just four Honor Bars nationwide
• Toojay’s Gourmet Deli – newly renovated TooJay’s deli showcase the classic recipes and flavors of a traditional New York deli, complete with comfort foods, sliced-to-order sandwiches, and made-from-scratch soups, salads and baked goods
DISCOVER NEW DIMENSIONS IN PALM BEACH LIVING
Overlooking Palm Beach from an idyllic waterfront setting on South Flagler Drive, our collection of 41 residences enjoys sweeping views of the intracoastal to Worth Avenue and the Atlantic Ocean. Half and full-floor residences are available now, starting from $6.7 million.
Forté will become a landmark on Flagler Drive, embracing the celebrated design of the sophisticated coastal destination that is Palm Beach. Preview this distinctive new address online, or contact us to schedule your personal presentation.