04 Oct Stroll Along Worth Avenue
A Historic Landmark
Steps from the ocean and from Forté on Flagler, there is Worth Avenue, a historic landmark destination that features an array of luxury boutiques, art galleries, antiques, rare finds and al fresco dining.
Since the early 1900’s Worth Avenue Palm Beach, has been known for its high-end shopping and as one of the world’s most elegant address. Palm Beach was the province of dreamers, builders and land barons and over the years, the island has continued to attract celebrities, famous athletes and a colorful cast of leaders and magnates.
A LOOK AT WORTH AVENUE SHOPPING
Three-blocks of enchanting “vías”, fabulous dining, exclusive shopping and luxurious boutiques like:
- 120% Lino, Italy’s foremost fashion brand specialized in linen for women, a leading brand in Florida offering high quality materials, and precious fibers.
- Aerin, a global luxury lifestyle brand inspired by the signature style for its founder, Aerin Lauder.
- Akris, a Swiss luxury fashion and accessories house for the modern independent woman that carries the current seasonal collection and accessories.
- Bottega Veneta, inspired by Italian culture, the house is defined by sophisticated attitude. A full offer for women, and men through collections of ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes, eyewear, fragrances and other unique innovated pieces.
- Brioni, a global luxury lifestyle brand founded in Rome. The Brioni Master Tailors are highly committed to tailoring excellence and innovation striving to achieve and impeccable fit.
- Chanel, this households a commitment to style, innovation and creativity. Chanel continues, after almost a century, to inspire women of all ages around the world with its timeless pieces.
- Daniella Ortiz, a luxury brand of classic style handbags, accessories and jewelry.
- Edward Beiner, Purveyor of Fine Eyewear. Leading eyewear designer offering an exceptional selection of exclusive eyewear collections.
- Worth Avenue starts here. Is the ultimate luxury retail experience. Guests will enjoy shopping amid some of the world’s most sought-after luxury brands including, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Emilio Pucci, Akris, Christofle, Panerai, Hublot, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.
- Kassatly, specialized in the finest imported and domestic linens, designer lingerie, ladies’ and men’s sweaters, as well as selected menswear.
- Lily Pulitzer, speaks to generations who celebrate a bohemian spirit and authentic American resort styles.
Even if you’re window shopping, strolling around Worth Avenue is truly an amazing experience not to be missed.
WORTH AVENUE DINING
Worth Avenue offers spectacular dining options to suit any taste. A vast array of restaurants, pizzerias and al fresco coffee shops can be found along the avenue, like:
- Bice, which remains as one of the best dining places to spot any celebrities in the area or an endless parade of cosmopolitan people during lunch hours. The food is amazing and the setting is very stylish and inviting.
- Ta-boo’ Restaurant, a Palm Beach’s legendary casual Bistro & Bar. This bistro drew the attention and likes of John F. Kennedy, Frank Sinatra, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, and other celebrities along the years. Some of their menu include fresh Dover sole meunière, rack of lamb, aged steaks and pasta. It’s a must stop visit while on Worth Avenue.
Discreetly nestled on a residential street, two blocks from Worth Avenue, on the intimate Brazilian Court Hotel, there is Café Boulud, a namesake outpost of Michelin 3-star winner, Chef Daniel Boulud. Its lounge is a must for cocktails before dinner. Its French-American menu parallels that of Café Boulud New York with a touch of South Florida’s flavor.
If you’re in the mood for some authentic Italian food, on 14 Via Mizner, in one of the beautiful vías in the area, you’ll find Pizza Al Fresco. This a casual full-service Italian restaurant with an outdoor courtyard, surrounded by beautiful architecture, warm weather and of course wood burning brick oven pizza.
If you’re a coffee lover, another must stop is Pink Paradise Café at The Colony Palm Beach Hotel. This café is loved by baristas and it offers a “grab and go” menu featuring breakfast, lunch and a delightful selection of pastries.
Other delightful unique dining setting along the area is The Leopard Lounge & Restaurant at The Chesterfield Hotel. Guests can choose their own experience from fine dining to al fresco dining in the intimate palm-shaded Courtyard. Around 1pm and 5pm, guests and visitors can choose to take their traditional tea in their classically library or in the open air for an English summertime experience.
Parking is plentiful and is free for two hours on most of the streets parallel to Worth Avenue, including Sunrise, Sunset, Hammon, Gulfstream and Peruvian, all avenues, all day. Valet is also available at the Apollo parking lot, just north of Worth Avenue.
As a resident of Forté on Flagler you’ll have the privilege of being so close to Worth Avenue that you can either get there by a short drive, rent a Skybike, or walk the bridge instead.
ENJOY SWEEPING VIEWS OF WORTH AVENUE FROM FORTE ON FLAGLER
Palm Beach is undeniably full of charm, hidden little streets and beautiful architecture, where visitors and residents can connect and find unique experiences all year-round.
Overlooking Palm Beach from an idyllic waterfront setting on South Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, Forté– a collection of 41 residences – enjoys sweeping views of Worth Avenue, the Intracoastal Waterway, and Atlantic Ocean.
This luxury condominium’s central location puts Palm Beach’s renowned social and cultural scenes at Forté residents’ fingertips, serving as a perfect stepping-off point for one of the world’s most elegant destinations.
Explore these impressive Palm Beach condos for sale and half-and full-floor residences online, or contact us to schedule your personal presentation.