13 Aug Vintage Finds Abound at Antique Row in West Palm Beach
PALM BEACH ANTIQUE SHOPS NEAR FORTÉ ON FLAGLER
Discover a wealth of vintage treasures on Antique Row in West Palm Beach, just a few blocks down from your luxury residential condominium at Forté. Located directly on the West Palm Beach waterfront, Forté offers an idyllic location for unmatched views of the Intracoastal Waterway, Palm Beach, and the Atlantic Ocean and is a simple stroll away from unique Florida antiques.
ANTIQUE ROW SHOPPING
Along West Palm Beach’s South Dixie Highway, there are numerous antiques shops to peruse to find the perfect vintage piece for your home. Antique Row provides over 40 antique shops along a four-mile strip with these Florida antiques from 17th to 20th centuries. Whether you’re looking for furnishings, lighting, or accessories, Antique Row in West Palm Beach has it all. You may not even have intentions to buy such unique pieces, but this shopping destination will inspire you to imagine where these Florida antique artworks have lived before making their way to West Palm Beach.
- Faustina Pace Antiques & Interiors is a shop full of French and Belgium antique items that will leave you wanting to buy multiple furniture pieces.
- Maison Bleu has an impressive selection of wall décor, including a Picasso watercolor painting.
- Blue Moon Antiques has a nice blend of furniture, art, and accessories that have been carefully curated for shoppers to explore.
ANTIQUE ROW DINING
While on the way to or from Forté, you can enjoy lunch or dinner at a local restaurant near Antique Row shopping. See the restaurants below for tastes as unique as the antiques.
- Lynora’s Kitchen specializes in grab and go meals after a long day of shopping with a market full of Italian goods and ingredients, plus daily freshly made pasta.
- Enjoy fine dining in a converted 1950s drugstore at Rhythm Café. Their menu includes duck breast with blackberry cabernet sauce and crab cakes with Cajun sauce. For those with a sweet tooth, try their chocolate layer cake or homemade ice creams.
WEST PALM BEACH ANTIQUES FESTIVAL
This monthly antique show is the biggest and best of Florida antiques. Held at the South Florida Fairgrounds, you can find a magnificent selection at one easy location, just a short drive from Forté on Flagler.
For a new view of Palm Beach living, visit ForteWPB.com. But hurry, Forté is over 60% sold. Call 561.903.2819 to schedule your personal presentation.